The global fashion industry encounters significant changes in every single minute. The upsurge of technology has driven a huge transformation in the fashion landscape. Nowadays, fashion lovers can buy their desired clothing from a range of collection online. To explore this great promising opportunity, fashion entrepreneurs are trying hard to build intuitive and dynamic online stores and while considering the various eCommerce platforms, Magento always stays ahead in the race.
Magento, being a powerful eCommerce platform, offers an array of exclusive features all of which, greatly help entrepreneurs to leverage the power of online trade and maximise profits. Following here are some of the areas where fashion entrepreneurs can leverage the power of technology and make their business prosper across the web.
Fashion Store Enhancement Online and Offline
Several fashion brands have their eCommerce stores both for the web and mobile applications as well. Customers can select an apparel from the product catalog based on their preferences like price range, color, type and size. Furthermore, customers can use the application to find the regional address of physical stores and check their desired outfit by themselves. They can share their views on products and brands with their friends and family as well via social media websites. This, in turn, will help the fashion online merchants to build long-lasting relationships with clients.
Fashion Designer and Online Wardrobe
Fashion e-tailers can offer customers with value added services like wardrobe management. This feature will help customers while buying outfits and accessories online by offering valuable tips on colour combination of apparel, fashion garments at special events, thereby letting them choose the right outfit and look different.
Apart from wider customer reach and increased profits, tech innovations can also help entrepreneurs to manage the internal store operations better as well. Merchants can receive alerts of all the customer orders, check inventory levels of the warehouse and shop, get integrated information like discounts, price, tax value and offers. Merchants can have full-fledged control of the order management system starting from product ordering to shipping and delivery of products.
One of the most popular ways of expanding brand recognition and equity is to publish relevant contents on social media channels and the website. As known all across the world, blogging is a highly effective way to engage with prospects and loyal customers by allowing them to get ample information about the brand’s identity, history, knowledge of latest trends, fashion tips and advice.
By deploying the latest tech innovations such as real-time analytics, VR and AR in the fashion industry, you can certainly widen up the area of opportunities for your eCommerce business. Having professionalised support of top-notch Magento web development services can work as the perfect choice for you to develop, track and upgrade your online store seamlessly. They would not only help in improving the online store’s standards but, also plan winning conversion strategies and boost online store traffic as well.
The global retail industry is progressing fast while undergoing a series of transformations. However, having a mobile app for the retail operations is still pointless for many etailers and store retailers. However, the scenario has become quite different now. Operating a retail business without mobile app will lead entrepreneurs to face many difficulties in exploring the newer opportunities in terms of wider customer connect.
Importance of Mobile Apps in Retail Industry
Mobile technology has become an inherent part of human lives. Thus, having a retail mobile app will greatly help businesses to offer easy access to product and store information to the customers. The retail owners must start thinking about connecting customers by deploying the mobile technology. Customers will prefer buying products from your store when they will find:
- Relevant product information which, are easy-to-access from their smartphones.
- Easy and quick product availability status.
- Estimated date of delivery of the product.
- Smartphone compatible payment modes like Apple Pay and PayPal.
Having these facts in mind, a retail mobile app will greatly help customers to stay ahead in the competition and maximise revenue to a huge extent.Following here are some of the paramount benefits of building a mobile app for retail businesses.
Mobile Coupons for Greater Customer Acquisition
While considering this connected and fast-paced world, we can find almost every product everywhere. Thus, the quest lies that how to drive customers walk into your retail store? The traditional advertising methods like sign boards or television are expensive indeed. On the contrary, you can easily reach a huge cluster of audience by promoting unique selling points and in-store discounts via a mobile app or website. The customers can redeem these mobile coupons at the point of check-out counter.
Personalised Service with Geo-based Technology
Geo-based Technology helps retailers to track location of the customers and figure what they have been actually looking for. Collecting this significant information will allow them to send push notifications to customers along with custom discount coupons. Implementing geo-based technology will help entrepreneurs to track the existing customers near to their physical stores and drive them to make repeat purchases.
Streamlined checkout process
Mobile technology works as a growth booster and helps retailers to build long-lasting relationship with customers. With the upsurge of eCommerce, the retail industry faced serious losses as because online shopping offers greater convenience to buyers. Visiting a physical retail store and standing in long queues to make payments is certainly quite tiresome. On the contrary, online shopping allows customers to buy by just making a few clicks. Considering this loophole, retailers implemented the mobile technology and introduced the mobile credit card readers and ‘Scan & Go’ payment apps for dispersing the queues.
Considering the aforesaid advantages of implementing mobile technology into retail business, etailers must build a mobile app for making the entire shopping experience more convenient and more fast.
If you are not interested in crm forex , then you have already missed a lot.
Money can’t buy us happiness, nor poverty can. So it’s crucial to earn money even if you are not inclined towards being a rich person. As grown-ups, we all think to make money. Some opt for jobs, while rest try to do business. Jobs are easier, have fixed monthly income with predefined office timings. No headaches as such. So why people turn towards doing business?
Broadly there are two categories of people who start a business viz.
- Not interested in doing job
- Want to do something of their own
People of both categories initialize a start-up business at some time in their life. But, do you know that 8 out of 10 businesses fail in their first 18 months. They fail because most of the businesses are fueled mainly by money. When the money runs out, the business takes its own course and lead to failure.
Business is loosely defined as busy+ness. If you know your product and do improvisations in your product, you are going in the right direction. This article deals with three basics of business, hierarchically. If you follow these basics, a successful business is guaranteed.
Are you completely aware of the product you are doing the business of? Are you proud of your product? If you are one of the persons who thinks that his/her employees will do all the work and he/she will enjoy the profit, then it will not work in the long run. Most of the big businesses today, started in a backyard with enthusiasts about that product. They succeeded because they loved what they were making, they were proud of what they were doing. You need to be passionate about the product you are doing the business of, and it should be something original. If you want to start a business and still don’t know what to do, then find your passions and you will find the product. A good product can never be denied by a market. Everyone likes to have good things.
A market behaves like a herd. Once a product has been seen as a garbage, it takes a huge amount of time, money and tactics to re-establish itself. Don’t let your that awesome product be seen as a garbage, just because it does not have a beautiful clothing. Give it your best or hire someone who can help you with that. Packaging is how you present your creation. You definitely do not want it to be seen as a garbage.
This is the easiest part of any business. Today in the era of the internet this part has become quite easier. Almost 25% of total money for marketing of various businesses is spent on internet. Your that awesome product and its beautiful packaging will go in vain if no one knows about your product.
If you invest only money in the business, you won’t last long, but if your product is genuine along with beautiful packaging and wise marketing, you can build the brand that can shine.
Running a small business is as challenging as trekking to Mt. Everest without having oxygen cylinder, prior practice, and a valid map guide. The challenges are only because there are no authentic rules that can lead a small business towards success while other major obstacles comprise: low budget, limited manpower, and lack of efficient resources. But as a small business owner, you must delve into the passcodes that help you decode the secret patterns of operating a successful startup or small business. It not only helps you to sustain your current growth but also excel your business planning’s to achieve higher objectives. There are a few suggestions based on real-world experiences, which can assist you to hit the bull’s eye.
1- Utilize the power of social media:
Nowadays, the entire world revolves around social media and if you are able to use its full potential, it can immediately help you increase your sales and brand reputation with very minimum resource and effort. Social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, help you connect with a large scale of users, where you can directly interact with them, thereby allowing you to convert them into your potential clients. It forms a two-way channel that not only allows you to put your message across but also, listen to what your targeted audience want, which eventually goes a long way in improving and growing your business.
2- Research and analyze your competition:
A business turns to be successful only if it runs on some finely grinned facts and figures. And competition analysis is one of the most important elements of the process. Competition analysis tells you the strength you will require to establish your brand in the market as well as it helps to prepare your business planning adequately so that you could avoid the chances of business failure. An additional benefit of competition research is it allows for designing and developing more feasible and user-oriented products that eventually help you attain a competitive edge over the current market.
3- Work as per your plan but be flexible too:
Efficient planning is a roadmap that drives your business to the top in the long run with predefined routes. It is always advised to stick with our planning even if we face a few hurdles while running our business given that the strategies are designed after in-depth analysis. And day-to-day challenges should not incline you to alter with whatever you planned. The winners always back their business plannings regardless of the stiff challenges, but on the other side, a successful business requires the owner to be flexible enough to embrace new changes. Adapting the new ideas and concepts not only makes a business owner take smart decisions but also, keeps their core planning intact and fresh.
4- Use informative materials to build trust and loyalty:
The Internet is the best medium to reach out to the huge audience with less effort, but you should keep the fact in mind that there is already a heavy flow of advertisements and endorsements all over the web. So, what can be an efficient way to create our presence with a significant impact?
There are definitely some better ways to do it like using informative online materials such as well-written blogs, well-designed infographics, animated videos demonstrating some set of skills, and presentation sheets, etc. Following such practices will attract a huge mass to our platform to learn and engage with us, which gives a sense of trust and ultimately convert them into our long-term clients.
5- Hire your weaknesses:
A small business consists of a team of limited dedicated professionals, having different skill sets of all the corners to tackle most of the business requirements. Small businesses, sometimes, compromise in some crucial areas since they can’t hire specific individuals due to the lack of budget. To get your business positioned to the top, please don’t bear with your inefficient area. Rush into hiring experienced professional(s) so that all parts of your business fire with the same intensity.
6- Be ready for mergers and acquisitions:
Even after working with your full potential, you may not generate enough force to compete with the leading competitors. Other small businesses with the same concept may face the same situations. Just find them and join in the talks to check the possibilities of the merger to form a combined force, which can provide the required pace and power to achieve the common business goals. Mergers have a long, rich history of producing successful businesses, so don’t shy away with it. Similarly, business acquisitions are a noble idea to inject more strength to our business if budget allows us to do so.
7- Keep the quality service always on:
Quality service is the most important source that keeps your client for a longer period of time and it spreads huge positive feedbacks in the mass, driving in a large number of new clients. There have been more than just a few businesses reaching to the top just on the base of excellent service and even without spending a bomb on advertisements and business promotions. While there are other businesses which have failed miserably because of giving no importance to the quality of the services they provided. All in all, having the sound quality of the products/services is the key to succeeding in today’s cut throat competition.
8- Don’t give up:
Running a successful business is not a child’s play since it requires a lot of guts, courage, and risk-taking capabilities. It, sometimes, shakes your ambitions when going through some rough patches, and you need to have the burning desires within you to keep it alive. Keeping patience is also an important character that the small business owner must have, as the formation of a business and climb the ladder of success, demands to wait for long period of time. So, as a business owner, you need to instill never give up attitude to see your dreams come true!!
Summing it up, though the above-mentioned points are not entirely foolproof but yes, following these points will definitely help you to become a smart small business owner who can defy all the challenges and get on the top of the competition. Of Course, the chances of success or failure of your business completely depends on your planning and execution.
When consumers are thinking of buying a product or service they go to the internet to do a little research. Social media profiles are often amongst the top results in search listings for brand names. Consumers will probably see your Facebook page before they see your website. That should tell you how important it is to use your social media to create and build a trust worthy brand. In fact, social media channels are search engines too and many times consumers go directly to Facebook or other social media channels for research.
While your website is filled with information about your products or services, social media can work to build trust with consumers by allowing them to see the beyond the advertising and see what a company is about daily as the content changes.
Each one of the tactics below is simple and easy to do but when you take in the overall effect, you will see how your Facebook Page will help consumers believe they can trust you and that you are the right choice.
1. Verify your page – At one time Facebook only allowed celebrities and major brands to verify their pages so you would know it was real person or brand and not an imposter. Now, if you are a legitimate company, you can get verified too. You do need proof you are a real business by providing a business phone number, a utility bill with the business name or your articles of incorporation.
2. Personal branding – Be sure to use your branding elements when creating your page. Stay consistent with your logo, color scheme, and style.
3. About page – Here is where you can really say something about your core values as a business and let consumers know important company details. You can add links to other social media accounts, link to your website or specific products, and include all of your contact information.
4. Show some personality – Social media is not about selling your product or service. It’s about creating engagement with current or potential clients. Showing product demonstrations, behind the scenes videos or images, even pets and family can help to show that there are real people behind the brand.
5. Include brand influencers – You know those people who everyone knows? If you can, include pictures of yourself with them or tag them in relevant posts. Only if you know them. Don’t just tag random influencers, that’s just bad social media etiquette and they could end up blocking you. This will help bring a new audience to your page.
6. Share good news – Did you get a write up or mention on the news? Post it so your followers can share in the excitement with you.
7. Facebook Live – This is huge and only getting bigger. Again, your follows will be able to see you are an actual person behind the brand and will be able to interact with you live. Facebook Live videos get a higher organic reach than recorded videos.
Social media allows you to make a good first impression, and since you only have one chance at a first impression, better make it great!
In the restaurant business and the catering industry there is a wide variety of catering equipment, appliances, and foods that move in and out of the commercial kitchen on a daily basis. It’s not surprising that space can become an issue. Here are the top 10 space saving catering equipment.
- Crockery Racks. A crockery rack, especially one that is mobile, is a very handy item to have in the kitchen. You can place it at the kitchen door to receive all the crockery that comes back from the customers and once it is full, it can be moved to the dishwasher to be cleaned. It keeps the crockery off the kitchen surfaces and tucked away in a corner.
- Dish Dolly. Dish dollies have a divider that is adjustable sometimes. It allows you to place stacks of plates and platters in this nifty unit while being able to move it easily from one area to another with its wheels.
- Freezer Crate. This is a handy unit which enables you to separate the foods in the freezer. For example you could have one crate filled with vegetables which you can easily remove from the freezer or fridge. At the same time you can quickly wash the vegetables in the crate.
- Glass Crate. Glass crates are fully stackable and are able to hold 30 glasses. Each glass is separated from the next which makes it ideal for transporting from one venue to another.
- Portable Ice Caddy. This is ideal for functions where you require ice storage as well as easy distribution of the ice from one table to the next. Look for an insulated ice caddy that maintains the cold temperature.
- Ingredient Bins. This is the ideal way to store bulk ingredients. Instead of having many small tubs or boxes of ingredients, pour all the packs of the same ingredient into one ingredient bin. This will save space and be easier to control.
- Storage Containers. Storage containers usually come in different sizes and are stackable. It is a great way to store food items. You could colour code the containers by means of the lids or label them for better management of the food items.
- Shelving Systems. If you don’t have any more storage space in the cupboards, then you could install shelves on the walls. Corner shelving units are quite popular while single shelves are also used often. You can store pots, pans and other catering equipment on these shelves.
- Insulated Food Servers. This is ideal for transporting or moving prepared foods. Place the foods in containers and put them in an insulated food server. It will remain warm (or cool) inside this unit. This storage solution allows you travel conveniently to the venue.
- Work Tables. Work tables with two or more shelves below the working surface makes for a convenient work station. While preparing the food, you can have all the catering equipment smalls and food items on the shelves below.